Safety is our number one priority. Winery Journeys pays careful attention to your ability level, time -frame and decide which hikes may be appropriate.
Out-doors enthusiasts Dante Skywater Merat was born in Persia, educated in Minnesota, Colorado,
and since 1995 has made his home in Atlanta GA. He speaks: English, Turkish, Farsi, and a little Spanish,
He has hiked in Colorado, Hawaii, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Minnesota and Alaska. As an experienced Georgia hiker, his favorite time to hike is at night during a full moon.He is a member of Sierra Club, Toastmasters, and a wilderness volunteer
Included with our journeys.
- A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
- $ 20 gift certificate redeemable on your next journey.
- Monthly free guided hiking journey.
- And the 6 wine tastings off-course.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable walking shoes with good traction.
- Extra clothing just in case.
- 64 oz water.
- Your sense of wonder!
* Gift cards are available.
** To cancel a reservation, contact us, no later than 48 hrs before the departure time of your trip.